8/19/2014

Begining Again

I'm in my studio again after a fantastic trip to my heritage country of Norway.

Incredible scenery,  mountians, fjoirds, waterfalls, and tiny farms, perched on the sides of the mountians.
It was not anything like I imagined it to be.  Not at all!  I have a miriad of images in my brain!

I have been overwhelmed in the past weeks by new ideas, new sounds, new and unfamiliar languages and sights.
Twenty four hours of bright sunshine, above the artic circle for four days!

Now I want to paint, I am hungry to paint, my brain wants the meditaive relief of painting!

So I sit at my table and doodle, which is how I begin.  Blank! Blank! Blank!

I make marks like a child beginning to draw.  No images come, only the old stuff.  Boring.

Maybe tomorrow.

Bonnie

No comments:

Share a Comment!